Bachelor of Arts & LL.B. (Integrated)
Duration: Five year full time degree programme
The BA.LLB is a five-year integrated programme divided into 10 semesters covering more than 50 subjects of great importance and relevance, not only to the profession of advocacy but also to serve in the corporate sector. It contains both Law and Pre-Law papers. The Objective is to expose students to multi-disciplinary subjects like sociology, political science, history, economics and law. The relevant papers like intellectual property rights, environment law, law & ethics, labour law, Taxation law, Alternate dispute resolutions and Information Technology law, Corporate law and Moot Court are also included. The college provides a domain focused library, e-library and Manupatra(Legal Search Engine) and online/offline journals i.e. AIR, SCC, All England Law Reports, Company Cases, The Yale Law Journal, Indian Bar Review, The Practical Lawyer etc. to the students. Practical learning takes place at a well-built Moot Court within the University (I.I.L), as a part of the curriculum, the students meet legal professionals for better understanding of the domain. The students are also given exposure in terms of latest laws and judgements which gives them a deeper insight into the functioning of the sector.
50% (45% for SC/ST) Marks in 10+2 or equivalent
On the basis of merit/IUCET
Judicial Services, public prosecutor, solicitors, attorney general, advocate general, notary and
oath commissioner and Law inspectors.
- Government advocates and staff in the registrar of companies and other central and state
- Law officers in banks, Insurance Companies, various government department / ministries and
private sector companies.
- AOR- Advocate on record.
- Advocate - Practice (legal) in Income tax, Family Cases, Labor Disputes, GST, Consumer
cases, Cyber Crime, Torts, Civil and Criminal Matters etc. (list is endless).
- Patent writing, Trademark, Industrial Design, Copyright, and Other IPR matters.
- Paralegal or Law Clerk.
- KPO (Knowledge Process Outsourcing) LPO (Legal Process Outsourcing.)
- Law Firms.
- Job opportunities in United Nations, United Nations Agencies and Other Regional and
- Legal Transcription.
- JAG – Judge Advocate General (Defence)
- Mediator and Arbitrator.
- NGO (Legal Advisor.)
- RTI Practitioner.
- Human Rights Activist.
Fees: 0.50 Lac(s) / per year