प्रौद्योगिकी, TECH-WEEK 3.0 2019 BY I-TECH, THE TECHNICAL CLUB
I-Tech, The Technical Club is organizing a six day’s Technical Fest प्रौद्योगिकी, Tech-Week 3.0 to be held from October 14th, 2019 to October 19th, 2019. These six days are filled with workshop and technical competitions for various streams. The objective is to enhance the technical knowledge of the students and to motivate them to be innovative at the same time. Aiming to inculcate the spirit of high attitude, multi-dimensional excellence and discipline in the students and strive to mold them in the right technological sphere, I-Tech is here with a comeback of Tech-Week to uplift the zeal towards value based technological education. Let us get together on this platform to apply quality methods that let us derive knowledge with real-time applications. This fest is a revelation in discovering and developing preeminent pursuance of students towards attaining versatility in technical spheres. The list of events are as follows :
• Inauguration: On 14th October, 2019 at 10:00 am in Seminar hall 01
• Illustrator Workshop: On 14th October, 2019 from 10:30 am to 03:00 pm in Seminar hall 01.Target Participants: Open to all students.In this one-day workshop on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, students discover how creative professionals of all types use Illustrator to create their wire-frames, logos, web assets, and more. Illustrator workshop covers essential skills in a one-day workshop. Learn Illustrator skills you need to successfully create beautifully rendered vector artwork.
• Illustrator Competition: On 15th October, 2019 from 03:00 pm to 05:00 pm in Computer Lab No. 62, Academic Block 3 (University Block).
• AutoCAD Competition: On 14th October, 2019 from 03:00 pm to 05:00 pm in Computer Lab No. 60 & 61, Academic Block 3 (University Block).Target Participant: Students from Department of Civil and Mechanical engineering. AutoCAD is a 2-D and 3-D computer-aided drafting software application used in architecture, construction, and manufacturing to assist in the preparation of blueprints and other engineering plans
• Blind Coding Competition: On 16th October, 2019 from 03:00 pm to 05:00 pm in Computer Lab No. 60 & 61, Academic Block 3 (University Block).Target Participants: Students from Department of Computer Engineering and Computer ApplicationsIn Blind coding competition, a programmer have to work on code of a given objective, without running it until completion.
• The Interview Studio Competition: From 17th to 19th October, 2019.Target Participants: Pre-final year students from B. Tech., MBA and MCA.The Interview Studio is a platform for the students of B. Tech., MBA, and MCA. The motive of organizing this event is to enhance the interview facing abilities in the students. Here the participating students will be going through Placement procedures which are Aptitude Round, Group Discussion and The HR Interview. This is an event to test the credibility of students in a real-life job selection scenario and to help them learn from their mistakes.
• Online Gaming Competition: On 19th October, 2019 from 11:00 am to 05:00 pm in Computer Lab No. 60, 61, and Gaming Lab in Academic Block 3 (University Block).
Need for speed competition
Counter Strike (Global Offensive 1 vs 1) competition