The College of architecture is established in September 2011, in order to cater to ever increasing demand for architectural professionals in the Bareilly region which has a rich cultural and historical background, region is witnessing tremendous growth in all sectors be it academics, infrastructure, real estate, small scale crafts industry, medical & hospitality.
The Architectural Program designed by the Department of Architecture bears in mind the current day requirements and moulds the students to respond to the societal requirements.
The program/ Course Contents designed by the Department is capable of effectively educating the students with an objective to:
- To develop conceptual, analytical and design skills .
- To encourage understanding of the strategic perception of the fast changing technical world.
- To develop the ability to understand and apply multi-dimensional approach to achieve the overall mission of the organization.
- To develop the ability of self-assessment and motivate others in achieving organizational objectives.
- To develop skills in problem identification and analysis.
- To impart ethical and moral values for social wellbeing.
- To prepare men and women for their career of leadership, and innovation in the professional world.
- To expand the base of engineering education through research and by developing technology to serve the needs of society.
- To benefit the public through service to industry, government, and the profession.
- To impart advanced technical knowledge for the total upliftment of society in general, and rural masses in particular, by retaining their cultural identity.
- Concern for making the built environment most conducive and sustainable along with conservation of natural and financial resources
The architectural course is so structured that it facilitates the students to cope up with the current needs of the society and adapt them
- to start their own architectural practice
- to undertake apprenticeship under another architect
- take up ekistics
- Research or conservation as an area of work..
The Course also aims to meet the dynamic needs of competitive world around us through a valued systematic functioning and turn out professionals of caliber and competence, who would bring about a qualitative change to society and environment through their insightful contribution.