Duration: Full time/Part time program-2 years (minimum)
A candidate seeking registration for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at Invertis University must hold Master’s Degree in the relevant field with at least 55%(50% for SC/ST) marks. The college provides a domain focused library, e-library and Manupatra(Legal Search Engine) and online/offline journals i.e. AIR, SCC, All England Law Reports, Company Cases, The Yale Law Journal, Indian Bar Review, The Practical Lawyer etc. to the research scholars. The Ph.D. Scholars are also given exposure in terms of latest laws and judgements which gives them a deeper insight into the functioning of the sector to do better research in the field of law.
55% (50% for SC/ST) marks in Post-Graduation in the relevant field
1.Admission to the Ph.D Progaramme would be through an entrance exam. 2.Those who have qualified UGC/CSIR(JRF) examination/SLET/GATE examination or have M.Phil degree will be exempted from the entrance examination.
- Judicial Services, public prosecutor, solicitors, attorney general, advocate general, notary and oath commissioner and Law inspectors.
- Government advocates and staff in the registrar of companies and other central and state government office.
- AOR- Advocate on record.
- Advocate - Practice (legal) in Income tax, Family Cases, Labor Disputes, GST, Consumer cases, Cyber Crime, Torts, Civil and Criminal Matters etc. (list is endless).
- Patent writing, Trademark, Industrial Design, Copyright, and Other IPR matters.
- KPO (Knowledge Process Outsourcing) & LPO (Legal Process Outsourcing.)
- Law Firms.
- Job opportunities in United Nations, United Nations Agencies and Other Regional and International Organizations.
- Legal Transcription.
- Mediator and Arbitrator.
Fees: 0.50 Lac(s) / per year