Duration: Three Years
The LL.B. is a three years programme divided into 6 semesters covering more than 31 subjects of great importance and relevance, not only to the profession of advocacy but also to serve in the corporate sector. It contains Law papers. The relevant papers like Constitutional Law, Law of Crime, Intellectual Property Rights, Corporate Law, Environment Law, Law & Ethics, Labour law, Taxation law, Information Technology law, Alternate Dispute Resolutions, and Moot Court and so on are also included. The college provides a domain focused library, e-library andManupatra(Legal Search Engine) and online/offline journals i.e. AIR, SCC, All England Law Reports, Company Cases, The Yale Law Journal, Indian Bar Review, The Practical Lawyer etc. to the students. Practical learning takes place at a well-built Moot Court within the University (I.I.L), as a part of the curriculum, the students meet legal professionals for better understanding of the domain. The students are also given exposure in terms of latest laws and judgements which gives them a deeper insight into the functioning of the sector.
45% (40% for SC/ST) Marks in graduation or equivalent
On the basis of merit/IUCET
Judicial Services, public prosecutor, solicitors, attorney general, advocate general, notary and
oath commissioner and Law inspectors.
- Government advocates and staff in the registrar of companies and other central and state
- Law officers in banks, Insurance Companies, various government department / ministries and
private sector companies.
- AOR- Advocate on record.
- Advocate - Practice (legal) in Income tax, Family Cases, Labor Disputes, GST, Consumer
cases, Cyber Crime, Torts, Civil and Criminal Matters etc. (list is endless).
- Patent writing, Trademark, Industrial Design, Copyright, and Other IPR matters.
- Paralegal or Law Clerk.
- KPO (Knowledge Process Outsourcing) ; LPO (Legal Process Outsourcing.)
- Law Firms.
- Job opportunities in United Nations, United Nations Agencies and Other Regional and
- Legal Transcription.
- JAG – Judge Advocate General (Defence)
- Mediator and Arbitrator.
- NGO (Legal Advisor.)
- RTI Practitioner.
- Human Rights Activist.
Fees: 0.35 Lac(s) / per year