Aptitude Trainer (Job Code : IU/2017/00038)
The job involves training students for enhancing Aptitude & Logical Reasoning. Both full time and Part time positions are available.
Qualification: Graduation/ Post Graduation
Experience: 1 to 3 yrs
Should have atleast 1 year of experience in Teaching.
Excellent Salary. Best Work Culture
Sr.Executive (Placement Department) (Job Code : IU/2017/00037)
Job Description: Excellent Communication Skills
Experience: Minimum 2 years Experience
Should have experience in relevant field
Admission Counsellor (Job Code : IU/2017/00034)
Only Female Candidates Required
Qualification: Any Graduate or Post Graduate
- Counselling prospective students and guiding them about the different courses offered
- Counselling through Calling, chat, e-mail and prospective students walk in
- Advise students on specific degree programs and admission procedures
- Collect the feedback from the participants and consolidate the same
- Handling queries over telephone and walk ins
- Converting leads into admissions
- Calling on given leads
- Candidate must be comfortable handling telephonic calls /counselling - Freshers with good communication skills & positive attitude
Content Writer (Job Code : IU/2017/00033)
Job Description: We are looking for a strong web content writer to work on our website. He/She will be responsible for writing of content.
Qualification: Any Post Graduate/Under Graduate/Diploma
Experience: Min 1yr
Writing Articles, Posts for Social Media and tweets.
Must have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledge of SEO is an added advantage.
Social Media Executive (Job Code : IU/2017/00032)
Job Description: Skills Required:
Qualification: B-tech/Post Graduate/Diploma
Experience: 0-2 yrs
Responsibilities to be handled:
- Basic knowledge of Social Media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
- Good knowledge of computer & internet
- Can learn stuff on their own
- Good Research Skills
- Coding Skills
- Social Media
- Content Writing
- Internet Research·
- Multimedia Project: PPT, slideshows
- Software operator
- Website Monitoring and Management
(Job Code : IU/2016/00009)
(Job Code : IU/2016/00004)